Industry and government organizations are struggling to attract new technologists to replace the aging workforce that runs their enterprise computing systems. These systems are critical to the economy and to national security and are continuing to grow.
The National Science Foundation has funded a community of academic and industry partners to address this critical skills shortage by revitalizing the undergraduate curriculum in enterprise computing technologies.
A national community conference will be held at Marist College from Sunday June 21, to Tuesday, June 23, 2009.
Poughkeepsie, New York
June 21 - 23, 2009
- Welcome reception Sunday evening (6:00 - 8:00pm) in the Marist College Historic Cornell Boathouse
EVP I&T Alumnus
- Professional Development Seminars for Faculty
- Monday Dinner Cruise on Hudson - Industry Sponsored Event - Registration is now closed.
- Seminars on new technologies
- Tracks for researchers, educators and students