2021 ECC Conference
June 13 - 15 Hosted on a
Industry Practice Lead,
Dr. Kush R. Varshney
Distinguished Research Staff Member & Manager,
IBM's Watson Research Center
2021 ECC CONFERENCE - Hosted on a Virtual Platform
The 13th annual Enterprise Computing Community Conference will be hosted by Marist College with collaboration and support from our esteemed academic and industry partners and sponsors. This year’s conference will be hosted Sunday, June 13th, 2021 to Tuesday, June 15th, 2021 on a virtual platform with synchronous and asynchronous activities.
Registration and Call for Papers is now open.
Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning/Automation
Our interest this year is looking into both the implementation of systems, successes and failures, as well as ethical issues surrounding these topics.
Our interest in this topic is also on the practical side. What are companies doing with respect to their cloud infrastructures? Are companies using public clouds, private clouds, or a hybrid of the two? We're interested in hearing about the strategies behind these decisions, as well as successes and failures.
Presentation Awards for 1st & 2nd place in three catagories
Welcome video from Conference Committee
Keynote presentations on Conference themes
Invited speaker presentations
Birds of a Feather Networking Sessions
Seminars on the latest enterprise technologies
Educational tracks for researchers, educators and students
- Open Mainframe Project
- The Future of Computing
- Cognitive Dynamic Software Defined Enterprise
- Advances in Higher Capacity in Fiber Optic Communication
- Securing Commercial Blockchain Networks
- IBM Design Thinking- Transforming z Systems
- Enterprise Computing Topics and their Integration into an Established Information Technology Program
- IBM Z Academic Initiative Update
- zD&T: Learning with a Personal Mainframe
- Online Enterprise Systems Classes for Matriculating Students